A Message from Our Family
From the Freifeld and Kotecki families:
On July 26, 2014, Mark Freifeld, beloved husband, father, grandfather, and father-in-law passed away from Multiple System Atrophy. He died at home, surrounded by his family. His memory will be a blessing as we continue to help find a cure for MSA.
Read more after the photo…
At this time, there is no cure but there is research taking place at various medical institutions around the world. Our goal as a family is to continue advocating on behalf of Mark and other MSA patients by raising awareness and much needed funds for research.
Mark was a patient at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Our family has an ongoing fundraising effort to raise money for cutting edge research occurring at the Mayo Clinic. The best way to help Mark and others suffering from MSA is to give directly to the Mayo Clinic and designate the funds for MSA research. All it takes is a few quick steps.
Donate by credit card :
- Click here to donate
- IMPORTANT: On the ‘Designate My Donation To…’ drop down menu, select ‘Other.’ Type in MSA Research.
- Fill out the rest of that page and click Next.
- Under ‘Tribute Information.’ Check the box next to ‘Make this a donation tribute'(optional).
- Select ‘In memory of’ and type in Mark Freifeld under the name fields. Check the box that says ‘Mail a Letter on my Behalf’
- Click Next to complete your payment.
- Make the check out to Mayo Clinic and specify for: MSA Research Honoring Mark Freifeld
- Send the check to:
Department of Development
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED (amount will be updated every couple weeks): $44,614.16
Check back at this site to see the progress we’ve made!
Thank you for your support!